Espace Dalí, located in the heart of the famous artists’ village, Montmartre, exhibits the largest collection of artworks by Salvador Dalí in France.
The collection is the fruit of the emblematic surrealist artist’s extravagant inspiration: theatrical sculptures, erotic, dreamlike or irresistibly humorous engravings, poetic objects and furniture, are all part of the phantasmagorical universe of the inventor of soft watches.
From Dali’s quest for immortality to his diving into subconscious, from his fascination for science to his multifaceted vision of love, discover Dalí’s work through an original collection (redesigned in March 2016).
- Adults : 11,5€
- Young, Students (under 26) & unemployed : 7€
- Senior (older 65) & Teachers : 8€
- Free : Children under 8 years accompanied by an adult and journalists.
- Reduced prices only upon presentation of a proof of status at the entrance of Espace Dalí.
- Tickets are also on sale at the tourism office of Montmartre.